Latest Patch File
NOTE: You must have version 3.60 already installed on your system in order to apply this patch file.
Click here to Download the latest patch file
This is a patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus v3.60.
Copyright © 1998-2014 ES-Computing
* Reload command on remote files could set wrong encoding.
* Improved 'Recent Directories' menu command in the Directory Window.
* Find input box in the Function List cound't handle clipboard shortcuts.
* FTPS connect could fail on some servers.
* 'Go to Line/Offset' menu item didn't work.
* FTP upload error could truncate existing file.
* Double clicking on function list resets Find input box.
* 'Update browser preview when saving html file' option ('Preferences'->'Tools').
* Allows URL highlighting for syntax highlighted documents.
* Double click associated file could produce error message.
* Supports MyFiles subdirectory for custom syntax files that supersedes default files.
* Replace with regular expression could handle backslash letter correctly.
* Fixes intermittent ftp error on some servers.
* Title bar displays file path even when the document window is not maximized.
* Scroll wheel in the browser window didn't work correctly.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
● Buy Now
● Download and try it now
● Check out features
● See screenshots