Latest Patch File
NOTE: You must have version 3.70 already installed on your system in order to apply this patch file.
Click here to download the latest patch file
Click here to download the latest patch file (64-bit)
This is a cumulative patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus v3.70.
Copyright © 1998-2014 ES-Computing
* Fixes Python syntax highlighting bug.
* Fixes Perl quotation syntax highlighting bug.
* Ctrl+W shortcut key for Close command.
* Maximized window could be restored in wrong size.
* HTML color selector could ommit '#' character.
* In the previous patch, 'Document'->'Tab/Indent' menu didn't work correctly.
* In the previous patch, tab characters could be shown incorrectly after print preview.
* Fixes delay on some machines when running from the right mouse button.
* Replace with regex couldn't handle '$' character correctly.
* Block comment could conflict with line comment in some custom syntax files.
* Previous patch could display wrong error message on file error.
* Revives support for Mac OS 9 file format
* Long project name could cause program crash.
* Document tabs could stop working after canceling program exit.
* Document windows could be wrongly restored in wrong sizes.
* Previous patch could crash on exit.
* Position of suggest popup window could be wrong in word wrap mode.
* Improved support for right-to-left languages.
* Keystroke recoding for Find in Files could work incorrectly.
* 'Display pattern' option in the Function Pattern dialog box.
* 'Clear Recent Files List' now clears recent directory list too.
* Supports #CHECK_CLOSINGQUOTE= syntax statement.
* Spell checker language option could not be saved in 64-bit version.
* Word wrap could be wrong when printing.
* Toolbar button for 'View'->'Toolbars/Views'->'Function List'.
* 'Save Copy As' menu command added ('File'->'Others').
* Fixes word highglihting bug on wrapped lines in the previous patch.
* Auto completion now allows delimiter in word.
* Supports 'Copy' button in the Marker List dialog box.
* Marker List dilaog box now shows line numbers.
* Entering tab character could work incorrectly in the previous patch.
* Fixes access violation error on some computers.
* Previous patch could fail to display very long lines.
* Go to File command didn't work correctly.
* Perl strings didn't highlight correctly in the previous patch.
* #AUTOCASE=y syntax file statement didn't work correctly in the previous patch.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
● Buy Now
● Download and try it now
● Check out features
● See screenshots