Latest Patch File
NOTE: You must have version 4.2 already installed on your system in order to apply this patch file.
Click here to download the latest patch file
Click here to download the latest patch file (64-bit)
This is a cumulative patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus 4.2.
Copyright © 1998-2017 ES-Computing
* Fixes incorrect left margin when printing.
* Saving remote file could fail without error message in some cases.
* Fixes a possible error when using FTP proxy server.
* FTPS now supports TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2.
* 'Upload to a temp file then rename' ftp option could break symbolic link.
* Opening remote file from command line could cause program crash.
* -t command line option didn't work with remote files.
* 'Auto save as *.tmp file' could overwrite untitled files.
* Fixes inaccurate word wrap in print and print preview mode.
* 'Browser'->'Zoom' menu command added.
* 'Edit'->'Others'->'Extend Number Selection' menu option added.
* Allows different default encoding for each file type.
* 'Record Keystroke' now records 'Window'->'Next'/'Previous'/'Last Visited' commands.
* Fixes possible program crash with files in right-to-left languages.
* Fixes a Perl auto completion issue.
* Allows Find Next/Previous shortcut keys from Find dialog box.
* Fixes an issue where 'Log File Watch' sometimes couldn't detect changes.
* Fixes an issue where previous patch could crash on some machines.
* Fixes an issue where $(CurSel) argument macro couldn't handle multi-line text.
* Updates Emmet integration.
* Fixes an issue in the previous patch where 'File'->'Others'->'Rename' command sometimes wouldn't work.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
● Buy Now
● Download and try it now
● Check out features
● See screenshots