Latest Patch File
NOTE: You must have version 3.80 already installed on your system in order to apply this patch file.
Click here to download the latest patch file
Click here to download the latest patch file (64-bit)
This is a cumulative patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus v3.80.
Copyright © 1998-2015 ES-Computing
* Program could crash when loading file in right-to-left language.
* Supports keyboard input on column selection.
* 'An additional file name' option for Settings & syntax didn't work.
* Fixes URL highlighting bug when line contains multiple urls.
* Column selection could be displyed incorrectly in code folding mode.
* Print command showed tabs in wrong sizes.
* In previous patch, keyboard input in column selection couldn't accpet '.'.
* Remove and then drag and drop of cliptext items could cause wrong item text.
* 'Insert spaces instead of tab' option allows different indent size.
* Drag and drop cliptext item didn't work correctly in the previous patch.
* Improves keyboard input on column selection.
* Keyboard input on column selection cound't handle Hangul characters.
* Base64 Encode/Decode commands ('Edit'->'Convert').
* Fixes screen update issue when changing font.
* Fixes display of column selection in code folding mode.
* URL highlighting couldn't handle multiple URLs in single line correctly.
* Join Line now doesn't add extra spaces at the end of line.
* 'Reload unsaved buffers' option ('Preferences'->'General').
* Fixes display of column selection in dark background color.
* 'Auto Indent on Paste' menu option ('Edit'->'Clipboard').
* Allows double click on Fonts dialog box.
* Custom icon for User Toolbar didn't show correctly in High DPI screens.
* Revives 'Restore window state of recent files' option from the previous patch.
* In the previous patch, sftp didn't work on some Windows 7 machines.
* Fixes mouse behavior in column selection mode in the previous patch.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
● Buy Now
● Download and try it now
● Check out features
● See screenshots