Latest Patch File
Click here to download the latest patch file
Click here to download the latest patch file (64-bit)
This is a cumulative patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus 5.1.
Copyright © 1998-2019 ES-Computing
- Fixes an issue where 'Sort' command was missing in the function list.
- Fixes an issue where 'Sort' command didn't work correctly in the cliptext list.
- Fixes an issue in the previous patch where right side bar always appears on startup if it has any tabs.
- Fixes an issue in the previous patch where function list didn't work correctly in sort mode.
- Fixes an issue where the directory window couldn't show the file filter list correctly.
- Fixes an issue where function list could be empty when closing inactive document from the tabs.
- Adds 'Sort all open files' option in the Sort dialog box.
- Fixes an issue where 'Sync Directory' menu option could cause program crash in remote files.
- Adds 'Join Lines with Spaces' menu command ('Edit'->'Format')
- Fixes an issue where Abort button didn't work correctly when uploading multiple files.
- Directory window supports 'Add to Favorites' menu in the right moues button.
- Fixes an issue where 'More' button in the Find dialog box could display wrong window size.
- Fixes an issue where file list in directory window could be unsorted in some drives.
- Fixes an issue where 'Transfer type' option in the Upload dialog box didn't work correctly.
- Fixes an issue where selecting a deleted remote file from recent file list could cause program crash.
- Fixes an issue where saving changes didn't work correctly when closing remote files.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
● Buy Now
● Download and try it now
● Check out features
● See screenshots