Latest Patch File
NOTE: You must have version 4.1 already installed on your system in order to apply this patch file.
Click here to download the latest patch file
Click here to download the latest patch file (64-bit)
This is a cumulative patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus 4.1.
Copyright © 1998-2016 ES-Computing
* Spell checker could show inaccurate error message.
* Increases number of column markers to 20.
* Fixes Perl syntax highlighting for array index symbol.
* aes128-ctr encryption didn't work on Windows 7 and XP.
* 'Reload unsaved buffers' option didn't work correclty with remote files.
* Selecting number by double click now includes commas and dots.
* Korean 3 Beolsik keyboard input on column selection didn't work correctly in some cases.
* Deleting open files from Explorer could cause program crash.
* 'HTML Entity to Ansi' commands now supports entity numbers.
* 'Insert as New' command for Cliptext Window.
* Revives 'View'->'Cursor Indicator' menu option.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
● Buy Now
● Download and try it now
● Check out features
● See screenshots