Latest Patch File
NOTE: You must have version 4.0 already installed on your system in order to apply this patch file.
Click here to download the latest patch file
Click here to download the latest patch file (64-bit)
This is a cumulative patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus 4.0.
Copyright © 1998-2015 ES-Computing
* Fixes 'Modify cliptext Item' dialog box redraw issue when resizing.
* FTPS could produce 'Socket is not ready for use' error message.
* Improved 'Invalid CR/LF, NULL' option ('Preferences'->'File').
* Fixes a Hangul input method issue.
* FTP supports SOCKS5 proxy with username/password.
* 'Window'->'Arrange' command could switch currently active MDI child window.
* Cursor could disappear when switching keyboard.
* Internal browser didn't show correctly in HiDPI displays.
* Supports Edge as an external browser.
* Cursor could show incorrectly when moving lines up/down.
* 'Special Character' on HTML toolbar didn't work correctly on HiDPI display.
* Auto save option now saves list of working files too.
* UTF-8 file with 4 byte Unicode couldn't be detected correctly.
* 'More' button on the Find dialog box now preserves current search string.
* Print preview cause program crash when switching documents.
* Fixes wrong mouse selection when column select by keyboard.
* Fixes help file index in Korean version.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
● Buy Now
● Download and try it now
● Check out features
● See screenshots