Latest Patch File
Click here to download the latest patch file
Click here to download the latest patch file (64-bit)
This is a cumulative patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus 5.0.
Copyright © 1998-2018 ES-Computing
- Fixes an issue where restoring window size could be incorrect due to Windows 10 invisible borders.
- Fixes an issue where #AUTOCASE=y in the syntax file didn't work if auto completion was off.
- Allows Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down instead of Ctrl+Alt+Up/Down to avoid hotkey conflict.
- Fixes an issue where Search Tag command could cause program crash in some cases.
- Fixes an issue in the previous build where the main window couldn't restore position to second monitor.
- Adds 'Align Equal Signs' menu command ('Edit'->'Format').
- Find in Files adds a new option to show search contents only.
- Adds missing C++ 11 keywords to cpp.stx.
- Adds a toolbar button for Recent Directories command.
- Fixes an issue where Open Remote dialog box could cause program crash in some cases.
- Fixes an issue in the previous build where Output Window size could not be restored when located at the right side.
- Fixes sftp connection issues on some servers.
- Fixes an issue in the previous build where Save As Remote didn't work correctly in some cases.
- Open/Save Remote and Upload commands now do not block other tasks.
- Fixes an issue where side panel and output window couldn't handle right click from touch and pen input.
- Fixes an issue where Match Tag command didn't work correctly in some cases.
- Adds 'Toggle Column Marker' command to the popup menu.
- Canceling column selection with ESC key didn't' work correctly in some cases.
- Select Tag command didn't work as expected in some cases.
- Allows the Output Window to be located at either right or left side.
- CSS number format now recognizes rem, vh, vw units.
- 'Reload unsaved buffers' didn't work correctly with remote files.
- Adds 'Tabs to Spaces in Files' menu command ('Edit'->'Format').
- Supports syntax highlighting SQL files by default.
- Fixes an issue where 'Auto Indent on Paste' option didn't work as expected in some cases.
- Fixes an issue where built-in browser window didn't follow 'Save Window Width' command.
- Keystroke recoding can now record 'Fill Selection' command.
- "-pl" command-line argument for selecting a project and loading all files in it.
- Fixes an issue where highlighted braces sometimes were not correctly restored to normal state.
- 'First line of file' option for file type detection now allows regular expressions.
- sftp now supports aes256-ctr encryption.
- Adds 'Copy Project' button in the Project dialog box.
- Changing 'Base directory' in the Project dialog box now updates existing file paths in the project.
- Adds 'Undo/Redo to Last Save' menu command ('Edit'->'Clipboard').
- Fixes an issue where opening remote file could fail if file name contains colon.
- Adds 'Libraries' to drive list in the directory window.
- Fixes an issue where Find Previous with regular expression could skip matches.
- Fixes an issue where replace in selection sometimes couldn't update the selection correctly.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
● Buy Now
● Download and try it now
● Check out features
● See screenshots