Latest Patch File
NOTE: You must have version 4.0 already installed on your system in order to apply this patch file.
Click here to download the latest patch file
Click here to download the latest patch file (64-bit)
This is a cumulative patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus 4.0.
Copyright © 1998-2016 ES-Computing
* Fixes 'Modify cliptext Item' dialog box redraw issue when resizing.
* FTPS could produce 'Socket is not ready for use' error message.
* Improved 'Invalid CR/LF, NULL' option ('Preferences'->'File').
* Fixes a Hangul input method issue.
* FTP supports SOCKS5 proxy with username/password.
* 'Window'->'Arrange' command could switch currently active MDI child window.
* Cursor could disappear when switching keyboard.
* Internal browser didn't show correctly in HiDPI displays.
* Supports Edge as an external browser.
* Cursor could show incorrectly when moving lines up/down.
* 'Special Character' on HTML toolbar didn't work correctly on HiDPI display.
* Auto save option now saves list of working files too.
* UTF-8 file with 4 byte Unicode couldn't be detected correctly.
* 'More' button on the Find dialog box now preserves current search string.
* Print preview cause program crash when switching documents.
* Fixes wrong mouse selection when column select by keyboard.
* Fixes help file index in Korean version.
* Supports URL Encode/Decode command ('Edit'->'Convert').
* Find dialog box couldn't update multiline input box with selected text.
* 'Strip HTML Tags' command couldn't convert HTML entity numbers.
* Increases max number of FTP group to 20.
* Undoing line comment could cause wrong cursor position.
* 'Sync Directory' option could show hidden directory window unexpectedly.
* Tab key on selected text didn't work correctly.
* 'Ignore All' in the spell checker didn't work correctly in some cases.
* Function List didn't update when file is reloaded.
* 'Whole word only' option in the Find dialog box didn't preserve between sessions.
* Fixes SOCKS5 proxy option for the FTP feature.
* Supports HTTP proxy option for the FTP feature.
* 'Cache directory content' FTP option could cause memory leak.
* Supports 'Delete Unmarked Lines' menu command ('Edit'->'Delete').
* In the previous patch, 'keyboard-interactive' sftp authentication didn't work.
* Very long line in the Output Window could cause program crash.
* sftp could fail to connect with Diffie-Hellman Group Exchange.
* In the previous patch, 'Whole word only' find option didn't work correctly.
* Fixes Perl quotation syntax coloring issue.
* Supports 'JSON Beautifier' command ('Edit'->'Utilities').
* Syntax files didn't install correctly in the previous patch.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
● Buy Now
● Download and try it now
● Check out features
● See screenshots