Latest Patch File
NOTE: You must have version 4.0 already installed on your system in order to apply this patch file.
Click here to download the latest patch file
Click here to download the latest patch file (64-bit)
This is a cumulative patch file to fix the bugs of EditPlus 4.0.
Copyright © 1998-2015 ES-Computing
* Fixes 'Modify cliptext Item' dialog box redraw issue when resizing.
* FTPS could produce 'Socket is not ready for use' error message.
* Improved 'Invalid CR/LF, NULL' option ('Preferences'->'File').
* Fixes a Hangul input method issue.
* FTP supports SOCKS5 proxy with username/password.
* 'Window'->'Arrange' command could switch currently active MDI child window.
* Cursor could disappear when switching keyboard.
* Internal browser didn't show correctly in HiDPI displays.
* Supports Edge as an external browser.
Click here for support and feedback
Things to do...
● Buy Now
● Download and try it now
● Check out features
● See screenshots